As of April 2020
The VA now has VA Form 20-10206, a form specifically used to get copies of:
- Complete C-File
- C&P exam results by date
- Service Treatment Records (Military Medical Records)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Education (Voc Rehab) records
- Pension benefit documents
- Life insurance and benefit records
- Fiduciary service records
- Education benefits records
- Human resource records
- Home loan benefits records
- Military to civilian transition (TAP) documents
You can now mail, fax or EMAIL the request. Address, fax number and email address is on the form itself.
You select which items you want on the form.
This can be used by the Veteran, survivors or advocates.
DO NOT DUPLICATE A PREVIOUS REQUESTS
use this Link to download the Form